Monday 15 September 2014

Gardening and strange buildings.

On my work placement today I was helping out in the garden. Which is a few streets away from the office. Here they grow vegetables etc. The students all loved the garden, however I was gazing around and became more interested in a building I cast my eyes onto. It looked almost as of one out of a Roald Dahl book. I was amazed! Not a single window on the building was to shape, and the bizzar tower that came from the building was even more unusual! 
I asked one of the other members of staff, whom is a resident here in Wien and she told me that it heats the water for the near-by apartments and the tower helps to clean the air and reduce pollution. So not only a facinating building, but also a useful one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment